sorry Robby but I went to see grandma stewart this weekend and just saw your video that you made for me that was very good I am glad that you like the video's that I do for you I need to learn the words of the songs you like so that I can sing them with you. how are you doing going potty I hope very good because when you do not were pullups any more I will send you a very special prize so keep working real hard on that I love you very much grandma Sherrie
3 comments:
Hello Grandma! You haven't commented on the video I made you ;-(
sorry Robby but I went to see
grandma
stewart this weekend and just saw your video that you made for me that was very good I am glad that you like the video's that I do for you I need to learn the words of the songs you like so that I can sing them with you. how are you doing going potty I hope very good because when you do not were pullups any more I will send you a very special prize so keep working real hard on that I love you very much grandma Sherrie
Prize...um huh....eat it ;-)
Post a Comment